Who holds the Golden Shoe award?

Carolyn awarded Barbie to Kari for her fantastic performance at the Human Race. It sounds like Kari tore up the road and ran a fantastic race! Congratulations on a great race, Kari!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Run Schedule, Week of March 9th, 2009

Hey Arctic Foxes,
With today's weather the new name still fits! Hopefully in a couple of weeks we can drop the "Arctic" part of the name and just become the foxes (although it doesn't quite have the same ring to it).

Thursday night is ON! Meet at Dunn Brothers at 6 PM to run our favorite part of the Minneapolis Marathon course. Post your comments on the blog or e-mail me to let me know if you plan on making it!

A few weeks ago we ran a "new" route from Dunn Brothers, across the greenway and through downtown. The general consensus was that the course was fantastic, so we're planning on doing it again this weekend. The (approximate) course map is below...

Meet at Dunn Brothers at 8 am. The course is a little over 14 miles. Carly is planning on going early to run the Get in Gear course to make the run into a 20 miler. I'm thinking of joining her...if anyone else is interested let us know.

See you all soon,
Anne

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks Anne! I love the additions! I will not make it Thursday night since I'm a bit sleep deprived, but will show up early for the 20 miler on Saturday. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I will be there Saturday but my friend who was going to join me can't make it. I will show up at 8am and run about 1 1/2 to 2 hours - kind of like I did last week. Heather